We are looking for Line Maintenance Engineers with an EASA PART-66 license without type rating to join our team as a Line Engineer. Our operations are based in Paris, France. However, as missions varry, you may have to work in various stations around the world, depending on our ACMI and charter operations, from short to medium period of time.
As an A licenced Line Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting B1 and B2 engineers in maintaining the aircraft and store management.
- Valid EASA license without type rating;
- Recent experience is a benefit;
- Ability to legally work in Europe / France;
- Proven experience in performing line maintenance tasks (preferably on Airbus aircraft);
- Knowledge of aircraft systems and components;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.